If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Thursday

Let God write your love story :)

Many times people don't turn out to be who we thought there were, and the people we love are the one who hurts us the most. But we must keep moving forward, God puts people in our lives for a good reason and takes them away for even for a good reason. We may think it too hard to move on, and it is. To move on ALONE. But not with God's help. Remember we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13). God can heal a broken heart, but you need to give Him all the pieces.

0 apa kata kamu:

 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template