If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Thursday

Let God write your love story - Appearance and Personality

You spot the golden apple, and immediately grab it and take a few bites. Before you know it, you're sick with all types of diseases known as heartbreak, stress, fear, anger, frustration, sorrow, and most importantly, regret. You toss the apple aside somewhere, swearing you'll never repeat the mistake again, and then soon enough, you spot another apple, and in claiming this time that it's different, you deceive yourself into devouring this one as well, and the cycle continues. You know, if you had just took the time to examine the apple with a few sniffs, turns in your hands and pressing your finger on it to check it's ripeness, you could've saved so much trouble...but of course, "Ain't nobody got time for that nowadays". Lets be patient, and smart y'all. Not thirsty. It'll pay off in the end. God bless you for reading all this today, and have a blessed day everyone!

--Denzel via Let God write your love story

0 apa kata kamu:

 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template