If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Monday

I Belive That Someone, Somewhere is waiting 4 me just 4 me

Just Because I'm Not Begging For You
Doesn't Mean I Don't Want You...

Just Because I'm Not Crying
Doesn't Mean I Don't Care, Or I'm Not Sad...

Just Because I Don't Call You Every Night
Doesn't Mean I Don't Wanna Talk To You...

Just Because I Wish You The Best With Your New Girl
Doesn't Mean I've Stopped Loving You...

Or That I'll Move On Now,

Just Because I'm A Good Actor...
Doesn't Change The Fact That I'm Dying Inside... :((


0 apa kata kamu:

 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template