If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Tuesday

Silent Love

After a couple of years, the guy finally graduated & decided to further his studies in overseas. Before leaving, he proposed to the girl: "I'm not very good with words. But all I know is that I love you. If you allow me, I will take care of you for the rest of my life. As for your family, I'll try my best to talk them round. Will you marry me?"

**I will walk with you side by side with only one condition: please hide your wings so that no one may know you are my angel.**
 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template