If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Sunday

A - Z survey


ARE you at school, work, or home?
home

BOUGHT anything from Spencer's?
no

COULD you bungee jump?
wakakkaa...tidak boleh~

DRAWING or painting?
painting

EXORCIST or SAW movies?
exorcist

FLOWERS or chocolate?
chocolate

GIVING or receiving gifts?
receiving :P

HAVING or adopting a baby?
having

INSTANT or regular coffee?
saya tidak minum cofee

JORDAN or Tiger Woods?
teda dua2 ?_?

KANGAROO or Camel?
kangaroo

LIQUOR or beer?
dua2 tidak

MONTH of choice?
May

NOTE to self:
be patience

OFFER to help old people?
yes

PAPER or plastic?
paper

QUIT my job for:
another job

RIGHT or left handed?
right

SIT or stand all day?
sit

TODAY is:
Sunday

USUALLY I sing:
Indonesia songs

VITAMINS you take?
vitamin C,B

WAFFLES or pancakes?
waffles

X-RAY you've had?
3 tahun lalu X-ray dada

YEAR you were born?
1988

ZOO you've been to?
zoo Labuan and zoo Johor

[23:11]

0 apa kata kamu:

 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template