If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Wednesday

Happy Birthday mama..

Dear mama,
Happy Birthday! I love you so much Mom. I love you so much. Sorry that I don’t listen to you and fight with you. You are the best mommy in the whole world mommy! There is no one better than my family! When I’m sick you take me to the hospital and buy me medicine. I love you so much. When I do test studying you help me. I really love you so so so so so so so so so much mom.

Happy Birthday mama.. I Love u so much.. God bless u more n more.

p/s: Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. :)


[10:06]
 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template