If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Tuesday

I'm sorry!

"I have waited for you for 2 years and I will wait for you for the rest of my life. Even if that means I have to give you up for the rest of my life, I will wait for you. I love you that much and nothing will ever change that."
-no baru-

you wonder why I don't talk to you anymore and please believe me when I say it's not that I don't want to, it's just that everything I want to say I can't tell you anymore.. I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again.

you know what.. the hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. including your own.

why did I break up with him? well, it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. none of the pieces fit together. and even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles. that's why I did it, he needs to understand that. I don't know which is worse, being the one with the broken heart or being the person that breaks the hearts.

 just forget about the past. we are never gonna make it.

[02:03]
 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template