If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Thursday

Survey

SURVEY
how old were you when you first fell in love: 18 years old
what is his name: ...H
where did you meet: ...place that i never had imagine, will never go there again
how long did it last: 2 year
why did it end: it's my fault
do you have any regrets: yes

was it your fault: yes
why did it end: it's my fault
how long did you hurt: 2 years
do you still think of him: yes
what are things you remember: purple rose
do you miss him: so much
do you call his phone just to hear his voice: no ;(
would you do anything different: yes~ semua different
what was his name: ...H
how old are you now: 22 years old
do you want to be with him again: no
do you still talk: no

love: hurt
family and friend interference in your relationship: they know what the best for us
how far should a person go to prove the love they have for you: heal my broken heart and go find me a purple rose


do you want to be in love again: Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.

[10:19]
 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template