If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Friday

masih bisa mencintai



When you look in the mirror of God's love, you have real hope. God's love transforms your mind and heals your damaged emotions. Nothing is too hard for God. No matter how sick you are or how hopeless you feel, God's love can make you better. The most powerful force in the universe is God's love, and the most positive force in the universe is God's love. The moment you open your heart and mind to the power of his love, improvement begins.

God created you, and He knows you better than you know yourself. He knows what ails you, and He knows the cure. No matter what therapies you have tried in the past, if you have not experienced God's love, you are missing out on the most powerful medicine in the universe. God's love always makes your life better. If you want to heal a broken heart and drive depression from your mind, a liberal application of God's love will make it happen faster. If you want to restore wholeness to your heart and mind, you need to max out on God's love.

No matter what you have done, and no matter how far off course you have gotten, there is no way to escape from God's love. His love surrounds you, and you will either sink or swim in His ocean of love.

Nothing is to hard for GOD. No matter how sick you are or how hopeless you feel, GOD's Love can make you better.




p/s: Jika engkau masih bisa mencintai ... maka engkau termasuk orang yang besar, karena cinta adalah berkat Tuhan yang tidak didapat dari manapun.

[04:04]

0 apa kata kamu:

 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template