If I told you I missed you, would you care? If I told you I couldn't live without you, would you be there? If I told you I could be your everything, would you give me a chance? If I told you I could make you happy, would you give me the perfect romance? If I told you you're the only one I think about, would you keep track? If I told you I loved you...would you love me back?

Friday

Thanx 4 The Prayer ^^


Elvyra, The Lord has blessed you with a sweet and gentle spirit. For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may have a walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God, strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power,for all patience and longsuffering with joy, giving thanks to the Father. Colossians 1:9-11. God has a specific plan for your life that no one else can fulfill. He has a purpose and destiny just for you. For I know the plans I have for Elvyra, says the Lord, they are plans for good and not harm, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11. Elvyra, God said: And you shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search with your whole heart. Jer. 29:13. We pray for peace, protection, salvation, and the love of God to come to Malaysia. We pray for Elvyra to hear the voice of God and fulfill her purpose and destiny. Amen
(thank you very much Pastor Don.. God Bless you)

Doa daripada seorang Pastor yg kini berada sangat jauh dr saya.. Tapi oleh kasih Tuhan, kami sangat dekat.. Begitu besar kuasaNya.. Amen.

plaieway (03:12)

0 apa kata kamu:

 
Just A Dream Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template